Saturday, June 14, 2014

How I get Flawless Skin At 47

I am constantly getting compliments on my skin and how healthy it looks. I also work very hard at taking care of my skin to keep it nice so when I'm an old hag I'm not all wrinkled up with saggy ugly skin.
Some of my secrets to great skin are very simple. I never ever go to bed with my makeup on my face. In fact when I'm home I don't wear any makeup on my face at all. I will wear lipstick and eye shadow and mascara so I don't look like I just got out of bed but as far as my face is concerned when I'm at home I don't have any foundation or powder makeup on it at all on my face.uuuuuu
I am very particular about the care of my skin and maintaining a soft flawless appearance and it has taken me many years to come up with the right care to keep it flawless.
The pictures below are recently taken in May of 2014.  I have not done any touch up to the pictures in any way.  My skin is exactly how I took the picture. I am 47 years old in this picture and will be 48 in a month.
flawlessskinOne of the ways I keep my skin flawless is I exfoliate exfoliate exfoliate daily. It is very important to get all of the dead skin off of your face so the new skin underneath can shine through. I use rose oil, argon oil and squalling oil at night before bed and I also use micro dermabrasion crystals with coconut oil and I scrub my face every morning while I'm in the shower.
I just keep the micro dermabrasion crystals and the coconut oil in the shower so while the conditioner is sitting on my hair I am scrubbing away the old dead skin and letting the new skin my body was making while I slept shine through.
I do not use soap on my face. I take coconut oil and mix the micro dermabrasion crystals with the coconut oil and that is what I scrub my face with while I'm in the shower in the morning. I also only use coconut oil to remove my makeup.

I make my own vitamin c serum and I also make my own niacinamide serum which I put on my face daily. I use the vitamin c serum in the morning before moisturizing my face and I use the niacinamide serum before I put the oil on my face at night before bed.
This routine has worked for me and I have had better skin in my 40s than I have ever had in my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment