Monday, February 10, 2014

To My Facebook Friends/Family

I am a leader not a follower. I am for all animal rights. I fight for all sentient beings to have a life free of torture, abuse and pain at the cruel hands of mankind. I am a vegetarian. I am opinionated and outspoken. I am not swayed by the ignorant nor the uneducated. I fight for all animal abuse, slaughter, hunting, torture, starvation and experimentation to stop, this is my mission and what I believe is the honorable and right thing to do for the sentient beings that have to share this world with the cruelness of mankind, that will never change. I speak for the voiceless and the innocent. Feel free to unfriend me if you disagree with my beliefs.1546403_601277646616910_375957391_n@TodaysAnimals
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment