Saturday, February 8, 2014

Blogging For Money

You can make money blogging.  It takes a lot of hard work and perseverance to be successful at blogging.
When I first started blogging a little over two years ago my very first check from AdSense was for $7.47.  It might not seem like a lot because it wasn't. What was important is the fact I made the $7.47 by blogging and writing about the things I love.
I have steadily increased my monthly checks from AdSense by continuously blogging and not giving up.  never giving up is the key to success when it comes to blogging.
When I first started blogging I did not really expect or try to make money.  In fact I had originally started with blogger and wrote about how miserable it was dating after divorce. At that time I did not realize people would be interested in reading all my horrible drama about the dates I had had and the many insecure stalkers and needy men I had encountered.
Blogger was a great place for me to start blogging.  I just stumbled upon it one day as I was searching Google online for some place to write and tell my story.  Never in my wildest dreams when I started blogging on blogger and signed up for Google AdSense did I ever think I would make a cent. In fact I really thought the whole blogging idea was a scam and a bunch of BS but I did it anyway.  After all it was free and easy to use.  I had nothing to lose by signing up for Google AdSense or blogging on blogger.
There are many opportunities for talented people who like to write and blog about their writings. Google blogger is a good place to start and it is free. Google blogger is where I started my very first blog about dating after divorce.
I currently have a few blogs and the more I write the more people read. You have to start somewhere so you might as well start here right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment