Monday, February 10, 2014

How I Use Cayenne Pepper For Hair Growth

Yes, It is a fact Cayenne Pepper does make your hair grow. I don't care who says Cayenne Pepper doesn't make your hair grow. Cayenne Pepper does make your hair grow from my personal experience!
I have been using cayenne pepper for hair growth and hair root stimulation for years now and I am a testimonial cayenne pepper does work to stimulate blood flow to your roots which helps your hair grow.
Cayenne pepper is made from ground up chili peppers. Ground cayenne pepper mixed with aloe vera, vodka or a light alcohol base and/or olive oil made into a hair tonic or a hair mask helps stimulate circulation and blood flow to the scalp.
Human hair does not always need expensive shampoos or chemicals to promote hair growth. In fact human hair growth can be manipulated by using other products that don't cost hundreds of dollars.
Thinning hair or baldness is caused by low circulation of blood to the hair root follicle. Cayenne pepper when applied to the scalp causes irritation. This irritation is actually what is good about the cayenne pepper. The irritation caused by the cayenne pepper increases the blood flow to the scalp. It is actually a good feeling irritation.
When I apply the cayenne pepper to my scalp it does not burn at first but the longer I leave it on the warmer it gets. I can feel the blood circulating to my head. I have also built up a tolerance to the cayenne pepper by continually using it on my scalp to stimulate the blood flow and circulation to my roots.ddd
Sometimes I will leave the cayenne pepper on for an hour and sometimes longer.  It just depends on how much time I have or how often I put the cayenne pepper mixture on my hair.
When it comes time to rinse the cayenne pepper mixture out I use baking soda mixed with water.  I never use shampoo on my hair. Shampoo makes my hair dry and brittle and my hair looks like old lady hair. It is so dry and feels awful when I use shampoo so I just do not use it at all ever.
After I rinse the cayenne pepper out of my hair my scalp continues to feel warm for a while and still has a little burning sensation. I then put a thick conditioner on my hair and massage it into my scalp and hair and leave it sit on my hair for 30 minutes to several hours.  It just depends on what I am doing and how much time I have.
After the initial hair conditioner is on my hair I rinse it out and apply another hair conditioner and leave it in my hair for 15 to 30 minutes.  I then take a shower and wash it out.
When taking a shower or rinsing the cayenne pepper out of my hair I always have the back of my head towards the shower head. Never let the conditioner which will still have traces of cayenne pepper run down your face.  It will burn if it gets in your eyes. It will also make your face feel warm like you just used some kind of acid peel.
I then towel dry my hair, put in whatever leave in conditioner I'm going to use for the day and style it. My hair is always healthier, looks and feels thicker and really shines.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment