Monday, February 10, 2014

How I Apply Cayenne Pepper Aloe Vera Vodka Root Stimulator To My Hair


How I Apply Cayenne Pepper Aloe Vera Vodka Hair Root Stimulator Mixture To My Hair.
The first thing I do when preparing to do a Cayenne Pepper, Aloe Vera and Vodka root stimulator hair procedure is get my ingredients ready. I always keep a large container of the cayenne pepper root mixture in my fridge and I use a little container that I keep in my bathroom  for when I get ready to put the mixture on my hair.  It is just much easier working with a little jar than always trying to pour the cayenne mixture from a big container all the time.
I prepare the Gloves, the 60 ml Syringe, the wash cloth, the towel, the lanolin and the cayenne pepper, vodka and aloe vera mixture I will use.  I put all these ingredients on my bathroom counter so I have easy access to them when the time comes for each one to be used.
Step One: Get the syringe and cayenne pepper root stimulator mix ready.
1
3
Step two: Shake the cayenne pepper, vodka and aloe root stimulator mixture until it is completely mixed well and the mixture is consistent and even.
2Step three: Draw up the 60 ml syringe with about 25 to 30 ml of cayenne, vodka and aloe vera root stimulator mixture.  Be careful not to touch any of the cayenne pepper mixture or everything you touch from that point forward will have cayenne pepper on it and burn.
If you need more of the cayenne mixture because the 25 to 30 mls is not enough you can always fill the 60 ml syringe again.
4
8

Step four: Get a pair of plastic gloves.  You will want the plastic gloves to rub the cayenne, vodka and aloe vera root mixture into your roots really good and massage the mixture until it is completely even and covers all of the parts of your hair you want covered.
The gloves also protect your hands and fingers from burning when they touch the cayenne pepper.
7
6
Step five: Prepare your hair.  I do not usually wash my hair before applying the cayenne, vodka, aloe vera root stimulator to my hair.  It always works better for me if my natural hair oils are on my head before I apply the mixture.
I usually only brush my hair first before applying the root stimulator mixture.  It just so happened today that it snowed about 8 inches so I was wearing a snow hat all day so my hair was pretty messy when I applied the root mixtures.  It really doesn't matter to me how my hair is.  The whole point is to get the mixture down to my roots.  I'm not worried about it getting anyplace else on my head.
before cayenne1
beforecayenne2
This is what my hair looks like just before I get ready to put the cayenne pepper, aloe vera, vodka home made root stimulator on my head. My hair is clean it is just messy from wearing a hat all day. The whole point is to get the mixture down to your roots where the cayenne pepper mixture can stimulate the hair follicle and get the blood flowing to your roots.
This is the first step in my preparation before applying the cayenne pepper mixture to my roots and hair follicles.
Step six: Take the 60 ml syringe and start applying the cayenne pepper, aloe vera and vodka root stimulator to your scalp. Just squirt a little at a time all over in different spots. Be careful not to put a lot on at once in case it runs down your head or face.
Always have a towel handy just in case some drips down your head or your face.
apply3
apply1
apply4
appy2
Step seven: With your gloved hands evenly rub and distribute the cayenne pepper root stimulator hair mixture through your hair. You want to massage your roots at the same time.
rub1
At first it will be uneven and clumpy but as it distributes and spreads it will thin out.
Inhair5
Inhair0
Inhair3
Keep lightly massaging the cayenne pepper mixture through your hair until all the clumps are gone and you cannot see them anymore.
Inhair4
Step eight: With the cayenne pepper vodka aloe vera hair stiumulator on my head I put my hair up into a bun and wrap a towel around my neck just in case any starts to drip.
I then leave the mixture on my hair for 30 minutes or longer. Depends on how much time I have and how hot it gets.
My forehead usually gets a little red if I get any of the Cayenne pepper mixture on it.  I put lanolin on my forehead in case it runs down the front of my face.

Bun1
Bun2
Bun3
I leave the cayenne pepper aloe vera vodka root mixture on my head. After about 10 minutes it starts warming and I can tell at this point it is starting to work. With the vodka in the mixture it slightly dries and eventually won't run down my face so I take the towel off from around my neck and I get a fresh dry wash cloth to keep with me just in case I do get some little drips.
drying1
drying2
Never touch or re use any towel, wash cloth or gloves you have previously used. Always start with fresh clean items. The cayenne pepper will stay on these items and if you get it in your eyes or mouth it will burn.
At this point I just leave the mixture on my head and wait it out. Once the mixture has been on my head for a while I rinse it out with baking soda and water. I then put a strong soothing conditioner on my head and leave it on for 30 minutes to several hours. Just depends on how much time I have.
This is how I use and apply cayenne pepper, aloe vera and vodka hair root stimulator on my hair to stimulate my roots to make my hair grow.
This is my personal way of using the cayenne pepper aloe vera vodka hair root stimulator. I learned this technique by repeatedly doing this root stimulation procedure myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment