Monday, February 10, 2014

You Are Not Educated Enough To Tell Me About PETA's True Intentions

PETA logo
PETA logo (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
 It always amazes me that ignorant people who really don't know anything about animal abuse and suffering try to tell me that PETA is bad and they kill animals.

A few years back when people said stuff negatively about PETA it would upset me and I am pretty sure those exact people got a kick out of watching me get mad.

Now if someone says something to me negatively about PETA I just look at them and smile. The reason I smile, I at that moment realize how ignorant and uneducated that person is.

There is not one single thing any person could tell me about PETA that would change my mind about them or stop supporting them.  In fact it just makes me support them more.

I had a young girl respond to one of my post regarding PETA and she basically told me they kill animals and I should really check into them.  I just laughed and I did respond to this girl.
Here is my response to her:

Tina Wilson
I appreciate and highly respect your right to your opinion. I will not argue or tell you that you are wrong. But, you need more education on what animals are euthanized by PETA and then you might be able to come to a clearer conclusion. If your reading the news stories without being a member of PETA or knowing the true facts you are not educated enough to tell someone like me who fights for ALL animals rights to a life free of pain and abuse.
If you are in a position to save these animals that are euthanized by PETA then you should step up and do it. These are animals with a lot of pain, heartbreak, loneliness and no one wants them.
A peaceful death is better than dying a horrible death of abuse, loneliness and pain. I would euthanize every single one of my animals before I would let them suffer. I also would not EVER send one of my horses to an auction. They would be euthanized by a veterinarian and peacefully go to sleep.
Thank you for posting,
A PETA member for 22 years now............No animal deserves to suffer
 

My goal in life is to make a difference in the life of animals.  Even if I am only able to save a single animal or help hundreds of animals I know this is the meaning of the rest of my life and what I will be doing until I no longer am alive on this earth. My heart is broken every time an animal suffers pain for no reason.

I do not hate people but there are many I do not like. I also do not agree with how animals are treated cruelly by the human race and how the human race thinks they are so much more superior than the other living breathing creatures on this earth.

PETA will always have my support no matter what. I am also not afraid to lose friends over my beliefs and I have had many people leave my life or unfriend me on Facebook due to my love for not killing animals, not eating meat and not agreeing that killing wolves or removing our wild horses and sending them to slaughter is ok.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
501 Front St., Norfolk, VA 23510 | 757-622-PETA (7382) | 757-622-0457 (fax)
PETA is a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) corporation.

 


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment