Monday, February 10, 2014

The Brighter Brain Child


I was once told a child's brain is like a sponge that absorbs everything. To have a child with the brighter brain that child needs to read, learn, listen and feel everything that goes on around him or her. That child needs to be taught to be the brighter brain.
Many children are not born with brighter brains.  Their parents teach them and read to them knowing that every little bit of knowledge that is put in their child's brain will make their child have the brighter brain that is needed to grow and thrive into a successful bright adult.
In order to get through life the brighter brain is needed. Children are taught everything they know. Yes, some are born with more gifted intelligence than others but every child has a chance at having the brighter brain when he or she grows up.
I read to my daughter while she was in my stomach and I also always read to her once she was born. My daughters brain is definitely brighter from kindergarten to first grade. In fact my daughters teacher told her father and I that if we just read to her 20 minutes every night that it would add up to over a hundred hours of reading. I wanted my child to have the brighter brain.
I want my child to be brighter than any other child in her class.  I want my child to succeed in this unforgiving world.  The only way my child will succeed is to have the brightest brain possible.
From kindergarten to first grade my child went from barely reading and writing to being able to read a whole book and write in cursive clearly. My child's brain was definitely brighter from the advice her teacher gave her father and I. I want my child to have the brighter brain.  I want my child to have the brightest brain in the whole entire world.
Read read read to your child. Fill your child's bright little brain with all of the knowledge it can absorb. You will see how your child will flourish and in the end your child will have The Brighter Brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment